Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 6 Detox / Day 3 Raw Vegan

Today was tough. I wanted to go eat fajitas or a hamburger. Instead I ate beans. If it weren't for my hubby telling me "NO!" and for my son, Nathanael, sticking with me and eating raw vegan, I would have given in. After my pity party, we took Marcee to her Girl Scout meeting. They made solar ovens out of pizza boxes. When we came home, Nate saw the pizza box and felt he was being tortured (thinking there was pizza in it). He was pleased there wasn't any in there. :)

Also, Tom and I ran to Sears to look for a spiral pasta cutter and they didn't have any but he said we should go to Bed, Bath & Beyond, so we did. Although I didn't find a spiral cutter that I liked, we DID find a Ninja 1200. I am telling you now, if you don't have a Vitamix and can't afford it, BUY this one. It is absolutely amazing. We crushed ice with water so well that it looked like snow cone shaved ice. Ahhh, can't wait until I can make snow cones. :) In the meantime, I will be making smoothies, dips, and more. Tonight we made strawberry smoothies. Nice and healthy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment