Friday, October 14, 2011

Wow! Just one day of apples and now what?

We had our apples yesterday. Natalie had brought home some broccoli so we ate a little of it. It's not allowed unless you are diabetic but I tell ya, it made a HUGE difference. After eating two florets, I wasn't hungry any more and I'm still not yet this morning. I didn't let myself get hungry yesterday but I never felt "full". Unless I drank water, that is. I didn't drink all of my required water yesterday but I will today. I came close. I only needed 3.5 cups more but I was sick of water. lol Oh, almost forgot. I ate 3 apples yesterday.

Anyway, I got up with a headache yesterday so it's not from the detox. By the time I went to bed, around 10 p.m., my headache was finally gone and I slept well. I don't even remember getting up to go to the restroom during the night, which for me, would be utterly amazing. lol It's close to 8 a.m. and I'm already wide awake and ready to face the day. I woke up easily and have energy. Hope tomorrow is the same. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment