Monday, January 2, 2012

Beginnings

Today started the beginning of a new work week for many. January 2, 2012. Wow. To write 2012 seems like a mistake. 2012 seemed so far away when I was a kid. Now I'm living it. I plan on having a fantastic year. I'm in the process of reading One Month to Live by Kerry & Chris Shook. The gist is to live your life as if you only had 30 days left, but not just live crazily, but to make memories, to enjoy your time, to forgive and go forward.

So I had a good day today. I went to pick up some free ball caps and ended up buying some scrapbooking supplies at the same time. I think the gal who I bought them from could have used that $20, so I'm happy to have helped her out. Then I went to go visit my daughter, son-in-law, and beautiful grandson for a few minutes. He is getting so big. He wanted me to hold him. A lot. I didn't mind. :) I have accomplished quite a bit today and am looking forward to making some cards for some friends of mine who have been through a rough few days weeks. But in order to start crafting, I have to clean off the school table. That I'm not looking forward to doing, but it needs to be done and since I'm not going to procrastinate today, I'll get to it. Thanks for listening. :) I am ready to really fully live.

No comments:

Post a Comment