Monday, November 12, 2012

A Month of Thanksgiving Day 10, 11, & 12

Day 12: Well, it looks like today I am thankful for forgiveness since I have missed a few days of posting. So, thanks for forgiving me. :)

Now, to backtrack....

Day 10: I am thankful for carpet cleaner since my daughter's dog keeps having accidents on my carpets. :/
Day 11: I am definitely thankful for my parents for this day as it's my birthday. My mom had in interesting pregnancy with me and I'd like to share it with you.

It all started in October 1968. My mom and dad were elated to be expecting a baby. Their first baby together. They both had sons from previous marriages and were anxious to have a baby of their own. Mom's doctor confirmed she was pregnant and she was informed her due date was July 1969. Months passed and things didn't progress like they should have. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary so they continued forward. However, for whatever reason, God chose to take that baby home and allow my folks to get me instead. I was not born until November. So, my mom was pregnant for 13 months. I know God has a purpose for me to be here. I do look forward to meeting my sister or brother one day though and thank Him for giving me life.


No comments:

Post a Comment