Monday, November 5, 2012

A Month of Thanksgiving Day 5

Today I am thankful for a couple of things. Actually, I'm usually thankful for many things but I can narrow this post down to two easily so you can get on with your reading. :)

One - I am thankful for God's timing. Today, my daughter, Courtney, was at the right place at the right time and she learned of a job opportunity. She's worked for a local restaurant for over a year without a raise and this other job starts out a few dollars more per hour. For someone who wants to get out on their own, she needs more income. Thankfully she listened to the conversations around her and responded.

Two - I am thankful for God's guiding. A friend shared her testimony at our ladies meeting tonight and I had no idea the things she has been through. What she realized was that although her past was painful, God put people in her life to point her to Christ during that time.

I wonder what I'll be thankful for tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment