Thursday, October 13, 2011

Busily detoxing...

After drinking so much water, well, you can imagine where I'm spending most of the day. lol I learned that I could take 1 TB coconut oil instead of the EVOO so I stopped at Sprouts today and bought some organic un-something and it smells sooo good. I think if I have to eat oil, I might like this one. Gross, huh? :)

Anyway, Tom isn't participating in the apple detox. I think that's sad but he has to decide for himself to eat better. Courtney wanted to wait until tomorrow because she wanted to eat something particular today and knew she wouldn't be able to if she started. I've eaten 2 apples. I'm not hungry. Unfortunately I woke up with a headache so I think I'll take a nap to try to get it to go away. I want to avoid any meds today if at all possible.

Natalie went to work and took her apples with her. I'm proud of her. :) Nathanael decided to chug half of his water this morning. I don't think he has drank any more water since then. lol His belly was sloshing.. :)

I personally now know why the sell catheters on TV. It's very tempting at this moment after drinking so much water....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment