Tuesday, December 6, 2011

RAK

So as I was taking Courtney to World Views classes a few minutes ago, she asked me if I knew what a certain other family member did. My first thought was "NOW what?" If you know my kids, that would be your first thought too. :) Well, it seems that a certain child of mine, who shall remain nameless, went to Chick-Fil-A and paid for his/her order and ALSO paid for the next person's order. (Which is why this blog post is titled RAK = Random Acts of Kindness.) That next person was so shocked and amazed that he paid for the next person. This continued until one person didn't have enough to pay for the following person, but it was exciting none-the-less. :) I know this because Courtney is the one who waited on this child of mine and the ones following.

This brings me to a good point. In all our busyness, can we find ONE person to bless this week? It doesn't have to be monetary, but see if you can find one person to help them have a great day because of something you did for them. If you do, please come back and leave a comment about it. :)

P.S. I'm uber proud of my child who did this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment