Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Advent Day 2, 3, 4, 5....

HOLD YOUR STONES!! Don't throw them just yet. I know, I know. I'm sorry for forgetting to post about our days of Advent. Be proud of me. We actually have been doing something each day...I just forgot to tell you what we did. So, here we go.

Day 2 - Photos. We took a few pictures and when I find my cable, I will upload them for you to see. :) In the meantime, look at this family photo we had taken recently. Photobucket

Day 3 - Make paper snowflakes. These didn't turn out too good. Photobucket


Day 4 - Assemble puzzle. Ahhh. We have a 1,000 piece puzzle on the coffee table and are assembling it daily.
Day 5 - Make Christmas Cards. YAY! Success. Bethany & I made three cute cards using cardstock, scrapbook paper, a black Sharpie, adhesive, and buttons!! We probably should make more. :)

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android AppUploaded from the Photobucket Android AppUploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Day 6 - Mail Christmas Cards. Ok, ok. We didn't do this. Figured we'd hand deliver them instead. To church family. Because we're cheap. :)

Today is Day 7. :) We're going to make a new Christmas decoration today. :) And since I'm going out of town tomorrow, I might or might not leave you hanging...again. Please forgive me. :) You know you love me. :)

2 comments: