Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Decision...

So, the other day I wrote about  my daughter, Natalie, her trip to Nicaragua, and some decisions that needed to be made. You can read the story here. Now that a few days have passed, I can tell you what decisions have been made. She will be going back to Nicaragua as soon as possible as God has called her to be a missionary. She will teach English and help out wherever she can. She will help out at a new orphanage starting up. I, of course, want to protect her as much as I can but I know that even without me, she will be fine because she's protected by God. He has a plan for her life and it is so amazing watching it open in front of my eyes. How amazing to see His heart showing forth from my child. (Yes, technically she is His child, but you know what I mean.)

Did you know that Nicaragua is a fairly poor country? I read the other day that it's the 2nd poorest, only after Haiti, but that could be old info. However, having someone from my family actually visit there, I know the people there are poor money wise, but rich in spirit. Oh the amazing life my daughter is about to embark on. I'm so excited for her. Knowing peoples lives are going to change is an incredible feeling. We can't help but praise God for His goodness.

Lamentations 3: 22-25

No comments:

Post a Comment