Friday, August 10, 2012

Kids and Driver's Licenses

For whatever reason I get extremely nervous when it comes time for the kids to take their driving test to get their license. To the point where I visibly shake and feel like I need to vomit. I honestly don't know why that bothers me so much, but it does. So, from now on, I will NOT be taking anyone to the DMV to get their license. I just can't handle it. Weird huh? Well, it's important we know our limits, right? :) On a sad note, Courtney failed her driving test today. "Clifford" our big red Ford Freestyle kept overheating and acting stupid which possibly made her a little nervous. At any rate, she supposedly hit a curb. She said that it was an imaginary curb because she didn't think she hit anything. She DID pass the parallel parking. Now she'll have to start over. Her next test is Monday at 3. Hope Tom is able to take off work like he did today because as stated earlier, I just can't handle it. I'll take the "wimp" trophy on this one. :) Is there anything you know you can't handle and choose to let someone else take care of?

No comments:

Post a Comment