Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday's Posting

Well, this week has been crazy. I think I could probably start ALL of my blogs off with that statement. I don't know what our life would be like if we didn't have a crazy week. Maybe I'd like to try it out though. :)

Natalie is doing well in Nicaragua. She's actually moving from Diriamba to El Crucero tomorrow. The gal she's been staying with is coming to the states for a few months so it's safest for Natalie for her to move. Plus she'll get to be closer to her job of teaching English and helping with the other orphanage. It's all God's timing for sure!

We went to see The Judgement House in our area this Saturday. We had about 25 from our church that went. It's a good way to get someone to learn a little about Heaven and Hell and hopefully help them make that life changing decision.

This next weekend we're going to play paintball with the church. I am going to sit out and watch the action from a safe distance. Something about getting bruises doesn't appeal to me. :)

Bethany is doing well coming off her epilepsy medicine. She's had some anger outbursts but she's calmed down fairly well afterwards and we're thankful for that.

Tom's almost done working on Courtney's Fiat. I sure hope he gets done soon so I can start parking in the garage again. Especially before winter. :)

Well, that's all for now. Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment