Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Month of Thanksgiving Day 1, 2, & 3

I just saw a friend post her status on Facebook that mentions what she's thankful for and the title was "A Month of Thanksgiving" and I thought I should jump up on that bandwagon and start too. I'm 2 days late as today is 11/3, but I'll just go ahead and add what I know I was thankful for on November 1st and 2nd and finish with what I'm thankful for today. So, without further ado...

A Month of Thanksgiving

Day 1 - I am thankful for my son, Nathanael, doing so well in Chemistry.

Day 2 - I am thankful for my daughter, Natalie, serving in Nicaragua. I will say that I'm going to have to figure out a way to talk to her more frequently. Apparently where she is they don't want her to be on the internet and that's just not cutting it for me. I need to get updates. :)

Day 3 - I am thankful for having a good garage sale with my oldest daughter, Hannah. We're working on saving up to buy plane tickets to go visit some friends in Virginia. I'm also thankful that my daughter, Calli, as she completed her SAT today.

No comments:

Post a Comment