Friday, January 25, 2013

Life...

My mom and step-dad are coming into town today. They are staying with my oldest daughter (their oldest grandchild), son-in-law, and grandson. I'll get to hang out with my mama tomorrow and am so excited. :) I was going to go to breakfast with them but I have to pick up my Bountiful Basket and the timing on that just won't mesh. Unless, of course, we can meet early in the morning. At any rate, I guess I should plan on what to serve for a late lunch. I'm sure there will be some domino game going on tomorrow and it's always fun to snack while playing games. We can get pretty competitive so it will be exciting. I can see chips flying in the air as we speak. :)

I rearranged my furniture in the living room today. For some reason, it looks emptier so we'll see if I like it. 

I finished reading an awesome Christian historical fiction book last night. To Whisper Her Name by Tamera Alexander. It is a long read but well worth it. I loved the characters. I now have about 3 more review books to tackle. I must admit that since I received my 10" tablet, I have been doing more reading on it than hard copy books, which is odd for me. I usually don't like ebooks. I'm learning to love them. :)

Today my 20 year old daughter's boyfriend is coming over to cook for her. I'm ready to see what he's going to create and if I can sneak any samples. :) 

It's going to be a good weekend but next weekend is going to be super busy. Hopefully this Saturday will drag by because I do enjoy a good, lazy day. :)

Hope you have a blessed weekend!!






No comments:

Post a Comment