Wednesday, January 16, 2013

To Facebook or not to Facebook...That is the question

Well, I have completed step one of my three step process of eliminating Facebook from my life. GASP! Did I really just write that?! Why yes, yes, I did. And you know what? It's actually a good thing. Step one was to delete the FB app from my mobile phone. Easy enough. Just drag and drop it into my trash can from the home page. Step two is to delete it from my tablet and step three will be to delete it from my laptop. Can I do it? I honestly don't know. It has been great keeping up with my kids and my friends but I really don't like all the other drama it brings into my life. Maybe I will just delete everyone except for my family. That way I can still see my awesome grandson and what my kids are up to. :) I shall have to think about this decision.

1 comment: