Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Detox & Raw Vegan Round 2


<This was supposed to post yesterday, Tuesday, but I forgot to publish it so it's a day off. >

Last time I did a detox (it was also the first time I've ever done one), I joined a group of people and followed along. Well, my mom and I got together and decided we really needed to eat healthier so let's try this way of eating one more time and see if it sticks. My older son and a couple of my friends decided they wanted to join in as well even though they'll not be doing the same things at the same time. I say the more the merrier. :)

So today is my first day on the detox. I choose to eat apples only. I'm also trying my best to drink my water but that's not as easy to do. I think knowing that I have to do it makes it not as easy. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it going.

What I've noticed so far today is that I have had no heartburn (YAY!) and I haven't been tired. I have been grumpy though. :/ We'll see how the rest of the week goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment