Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Shopping

Are you finished? I'm not. I still need to shop for my mom and step-dad (mom, what do you want???), 3 or 4 more kids, and an extra kid since I picked his name from a tree that my local Chick-Fil-A has in their dining room. Thankfully I know what to get everyone except my mom. Next year I hope we can actually exchange gifts that are ONLY homemade. I found out the other day that I am getting something homemade from my oldest daughter and I can barely wait!! I'm seriously more excited about the gift from her than she has any clue about. Homemade gifts rock!! Don't get me wrong, I love gifts. :) (ahem! I do have a brand new Camaro in my driveway ;) but when it's time for Christmas, I love seeing my kids creativity. :) What do YOU want this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment