I am thankful for:
- Rain. Even if the day looks dreary, we need the rain.
- Cool weather. Even though I hate being cold, it needs to be here for the holidays. Makes it more cozy. :)
- Color. I love color. We recently painted my dining room. I am going to do touch ups today. The green, although it should have been more sage is more mint, but it's soft enough that I'm beginning to like it. :)
- Family & Friends of course. That goes without saying. :) And Jesus. :) He ROCKS!
- Cleanliness. The kids and I are going to clean house today then we will cook for Thanksgiving tomorrow.
- Love. Where would I be without the love of my God, family, friends, church, etc. ? I don't even want to know.
Have a blessed day. Find the small things in your life that you are thankful for. :)