Monday, December 26, 2011

Mailboxes Part 3 and Final!

Well, well, well. It's amazing how some companies won't budge on their price. I really, really wanted to use Brick Doctor to replace our mailbox. They were listed with the BBB and had good reviews. However, CWD refused to pay the $85 out of area fee and since I'm not the one who damaged my mailbox, I wasn't going to pay it either. I thought surely BD would eliminate this fee so they could have my business. How wrong I was. The guy I was talking to even said that I should be happy to pay the fee as I'd have a new, beautiful mailbox. Psh. I began looking for another company and found a local one that was able to do the job at a fraction of the cost. Karlo Palomo of Palomo Masonry installed my new mailbox in a very timely manner. I had a couple of issues with his work, but he quickly fixed the issues and I have no problems recommending him to anyone who needs brick work done.

Read part 1 here and part 2 here.


No comments:

Post a Comment