Monday, April 9, 2012

Nicknames

I was thinking tonight of nicknames. We're all given names by our parents and hopefully they chose well. :) However, I, along with my kids, all have nicknames. Here they are (in no particular order): Squishy boy, Pea pod, Toogies, Tweety Bird, Sunshine, Princess, Tinkle bottle butt, and Mossy girl. (I will only divulge MY nickname but I'd like for you to guess first.)

Anyway, I am glad I have a nickname. I can still hear my dad calling me by that name and it brings a smile to my face. Why that was chosen for me, I have no idea, but as you can tell, there are several other nicknames that I chose for my kids that have no rhyme or reason. It's just fun. :) I also have given my grandson a nickname. At first I called him my little burrito because he was all stuffed in a blanket, but now I just call him "Boo-Boo". Probably not the best nickname to call someone, but it is what it is. :) I hope that when he's grown, when he hears that name, he'll smile and remember how very much I love him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment